The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Full on Evo III swap to a 95 Mirage shell, 4g63, AWD, RHD all OEM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Damn that seriously looks like it would be a lot of fun. Good job man. :thumb: :rocks:

pics from yesterday
first 4 got it on the ground and started to make the trunk floor we are working with the metal we have at the shop so I dont have to buy any.
evo116.jpg

evo115.jpg

evo117.jpg

evo122.jpg

got the motor on the stand and took a look at it also to make sure. put a new water pump on it and a B.S. kit still have to go to mitsu to get the pump gasket and a multi layer head gasket and in stall the arp head studs. Also a pic of the front cip that will be soon cut up and be sold for a rhd swap for a 4g mirage.
evo118.jpg

evo119.jpg

evo120.jpg

got the drive shaft mounted yesterday and made a lic plate bracket today and worked out the lighting problems. got the city lights working (little bulb that light up the head light when running light are on) also rewired the side markers to make them runing lights and blinkers so I will now be legal. Sence it will have front running lights.
evo136.jpg

evo137.jpg

evo138.jpg

the start of the exaust system 3in almost all straight and the carbon muffler that was taken off a car at work that wanted a stock muffler (had to use it it was free) and the car hit full boost on the tial about 25psi. dad was behind me in the truck and said it had a 3 foot blue flame
evo159.jpg

evo161.jpg

evo166.jpg

from the outside, i already know its an EVO I , not a evo III :)
you an also see the exhaust manifold, its an EVO I

and now the new oem evo III bumper. It had the side mesh in it but not the top or center for the fmic. So went to fleetfarm and picked up some chicken wire same size as what was on there for 3.08 so it has the top and center and I stole the emblem off ar 90 4dr mirage shop loner car. The bumper aslo had a small skid plate on it.
evo171.jpg

evo172.jpg

evo175.jpg

evo180.jpg

got a set of oem evo III rear bumper add ons cheap should be here this coming week
21400_0.jpg

also got the kph to mph adaptor gear set for the evo tranny. Now the speedo will read in mpr at the same spot the kph numbers are at and it also trickes the evo ecu to get rid of the speed cut at 112mph now the cut is moved to 180mph
untitled.jpg
pic form the guy I got it from in the uk

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back