The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

dsm mechanics

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Im still trying to find a shop in San Diego. I know of a mechanic in Sherman Oaks, ill get u the name, just msg me.

call C&A auto guys name is Chai. he is like in Van nuys. Vanowen and Hazeltine. something like that

818-901-9757 works on everyone i know DSMs. i think he is the best in are area, he will do it all

man who ever opens a dsm shop in san deigo will be getting big ime business. me and my friend are thinking about putting a shop together someday but we need experienced people to work with us and start the company. be pretty sick.

Well Im from Ohio and Im currently in San Diego til the 23rd of this month, JUly, Im ASE certified and highly knowledgeable with DSM's, I have a 95 6bolt stroker AWD all done myself, so if anyone needs anything this week just pm me.

Chai is the guy i was thinking of but i didnt remember the shop.

For texas i would go with FIST racing talk to Mike (832) 775 0981 tell him Mike V sent ya

MIKE VALLELY the skate board rider......... hes B.A.

no just kidding sorry. i would be down to be part of a dsm shop in san diego..me and a couple of buddys were talking about it but they were not so serious

Im still trying to find a shop in San Diego. I know of a mechanic in Sherman Oaks, ill get u the name, just msg me.

Hey what's up man I saw your looking for shops in San Diego ..take a look at the SD area and youll see a thread about Kris, He is hands down the best Mechanic for Build MODs and just normal duties like timing belts and so on and so forth. Get in touch with him his prices are awesome and he cares about these cars.

Any in the Riverside area? :/ all of them so far are Honda mechanics... yuck

Not to far from riverside (out in corona) but Tony Greer is my go to guy. his number is
(951) 893 8286
give him a call and bring the car to have it checked out. If you want Ill head out with you. A lil info about him

Tony Greer has been working on cars for 30+ years, and worked for Mercedes and Mitsubishi. He was the lead mechanic at Norco until they closed, and since he didn't feel like working for some one else, he decided to go on his own. He's dealer trained, but since he's doing it out of his garage, he's a heck of a lot cheaper. He'll tell you what needs done, but will work with you on what ever you need, as well as give you a heads up as to what to watch out for. He's not afraid of modified cars, and is a good guy to get work done.

Hes work on both my GSX and my girls and the only guy ill be going to for my car.Will be rebuilding my Tranny,head and refreshing up my motor soon all which he will be doing and I could not have left my car in better hands to be honest. He knows our cars inside and out and all the kinks to go with them LOL hit me up to for any ? or info 951-756-4558 ,names david. Tell em david sent ya too

chai is good check out daily driven in reseda been going there last 5 years
8189968234 talk to danny he's the dsm guru

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back