- Ownership Status:
- I own it
- Turbo Type:
- Transmission Type:
- Build Type:
- 3" exhaust, Bushur boost control, K&N, Magnacore 8mm, ACT clutch (use to be called ACT 2100) Quaife LSD
- Stock build 6 bolt with high quality parts from vendors on this forum... 7.8:1, 16psi completely balanced and blueprinted. Thanks for the inspiration Jafromobile....
- Mods-EMS & Logging:
- Rebuilt Stock ECU. 12v computer fan installed.
- ACT street setup (ACT2100) Quaife LSD
- Energy Suspension everything including poly motor mounts
- Parts Wishlist:
- No wish just buy it!
- Bought in 1998 for $400 bucks, with of course- a blown TB. OMG Iv had this thing for almost 20 years. Original owner is good friend of mine so I know total history. Was N/T Auto then converted in 2002 with help of my 1992 Eagle Talon TSI (RIP). Built up to be a reliable weekend summer cruiser to Cars and Coffee, drives to racetrack, runs then drives home.. Yes with 30mpg. Will probably be with me another 20. Bought in 1998 with 78k and currently has 135k
Trouble Logging In or Staying Logged In?CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES! More info about this can be found here. If you still have trouble after clearing your browser's cookies and cache, reply to that thread and tell us what browser you're using and what device you're using.
Street Build The "Laser"
- Plymouth Laser N/T
Share this Item
Log in/Register to remove this ad