- Ownership Status:
- I own it
- Turbo Type:
- Transmission Type:
- Build Type:
- 3 inch exhaust, K&N filter, Punishment Racing side mount intercooler piping.
- Top-line revised lifters.
- Mods-EMS & Logging:
- Chipped ECU, Auto Meter sport-comp vac/boost, Greddy turbo timer.
- Razo 143g shift knob.
- 2G GST 5 spoke wheels, strut bars F&R.
- Parts Wishlist:
- New transmission, clutch, and tires.
- I've owned it for 3 years now and the reason I bought it is because at the time my '91 TSi was out of commission and I thought it would be cool to have another DSM. The car needed a new slave cylinder immediately but other than that it's been a great car. Just basic maintenance is all it's ever needed apart from some issues I ran into with a Dayco timing belt tensioner. It's my reliable all-season daily beat around car.
Trouble Logging In or Staying Logged In?CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES! More info about this can be found here. If you still have trouble after clearing your browser's cookies and cache, reply to that thread and tell us what browser you're using and what device you're using.
- Eagle Talon TSi AWD
Share this Item
Log in/Register to remove this ad