- Ownership Status:
- I own it
- Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
- Turbo Type:
- GT30 Variant
- Transmission Type:
- Build Type:
- Road Course
- Engine: 1991 six-bolt 4G63t block and head .020” overbore (2021cc).
Weight: 3,050 Lbs.
74k miles on body and less than 5k miles on engine and trans.
less than 3,000k miles on turbo + supporting mods.
• Magnus Motorsports Stage 3 shortblock .020” overbore.
• Ross Racing forged pistons (Magnus spec)
• Pauter billet steel X-beam connecting rods.
• Knife-edged OE 6-bolt crankshaft.
• Clevite bearings.
• Blueprinted and balanced to .25g (pistons, rods, and crankshaft with flywheel).
• Magnufluxed block.
• Balance shafts removed.
• ARP head studs and fasteners.
• Cometic MLS headgasket (86mm bore/.051” thickness).
• 1G cylinder head with completely ported runners.
• Ferrea 1mm oversized swirl polished stainless steel valves.
• Ferrea dual valve springs and titanium retainers.
• Ferrea spring seat locators and bronze valve guides.
• 5-angle race spec valve job by D&G Motors.
• Forced Performance “FPcam2” camshafts (Comp Cams: IN./EX. = 212 degrees @ .050” lift).
• AEM Tru-Time adjustable cam gears.
• Magnus Motorsports V3 cast aluminum intake manifold.
• MAperformance thermal barrier intake manifold gasket.
• 1G 60mm throttle body with Magnus Motorsports 90mm-to-stock adapter.
• Road Race Engineering oil catch can.
• B&M external oil cooler and stainless steel braided lines/ AN fittings.
• Earl’s Performance oil filter sandwich adapter.
• Shaved and powder coated valve cover.
• Gates blue Kevlar timing belt.
• Prothane engine mounts.
• Fluidyne 2G aluminum radiator.
• Forced Performance FP3052 ball bearing turbocharger with welded elbow and 2” extension from Boost Factory.
• TiAL 44mm external wastegate with atmospheric dump pipe.
• Large high flow stainless steel O2 housing with V-band connection.
• Forced Performance -4AN inline oil filter/restrictor.
• FP DSM ported and ceramic coated exhaust manifold.
• Slow Boy Racing 2G front mount intercooler (28”x14”x4”).
• Slow Boy Racing 2.5” short route intercooler piping.
• GReddy Type S blow off valve.
• Buschur Racing stainless steel exhaust manifold heatshield.
• Buschur Racing 3” downpipe.
• Buschur Racing 3” mandrel-bent cat-back exhaust system.
ECU/MAF/Fuel System/Ignition System Mods
• 1995 GSX ECU socketed by ECM Tuning.
• ECMLink V3 with USB cable.
• ECM Tuning SD cable.
• Omni power 4-BAR MAP sensor and GM IAT.
• Denso O2 sensor for leaded fuel.
• Injector Dynamics 1700x fuel injectors.
• Aeromotive A1000 fuel pressure regulator.
• Magnus Motorsports billet fuel rail
• Walbro 450LPH fuel pump (1) re-wired with large gauge wire and relay.
• Full Blown billet tophat and fuel inline filter (-8 feed/-6 return).
• 300M coil-on-plug conversion.
• NGK BPR7ES spark plugs.
• Team Rip Engineering “New TRE” transmission rebuild.
• Team Rip Engineering viscous coupling eliminator.
• ACT 2600 clutch disk and pressure plate (balanced with flywheel).
• Road Race engineering stainless steel braided clutch line.
• B&M short throw shifter with carbon fiber shift knob.
• Prothane shifter bushings.
• Skunkworks fully adjustable coilovers.
• Tokico Illumina 5-level adjustable dampers.
• Extreme Motorsports front and rear anti-roll/sway bars.
• Extreme Motorsports front and rear strut tower braces.
• Powerslot front and rear slotted and zinc coated brake rotors.
• EBC Greenstuff brake pads.
• Stainless steel braided brake lines.
• Powder coated control arms.
• Enkei Tuning 18” wheels.
• Yokohama Parada 225/40-18 tires.
• Blitz Spec R dual solenoid Electronic boost controller.
• Dynojet wideband O2 gauge and Bosch UEGO sensor and Autometer narrowband LED O2 gauge.
• Viper Alarm and deterrent LED.
• Autometer 30 PSI boost gauge.
• Autometer oil pressure gauge and oil temperature gauge.
• Autometer pyrometer/EGT gauge.
• Autometer system voltage gauge.
• Equis water temperature gauge.
• Competition Engineering 8-point weld-in rollcage.
• Corbeau fixed back race seats and Ultrasheild 5-point race harnesses.
• Rear seats, carpet and cargo area panels removed.
• Taylor battery relocation kit with aluminum box (moved to rear).
• Carbon fiber dash, A-pillar mounted gauge pods, and steering column gauge pods.
• Fire extinguisher and mount.
• Blitz 4-piece body kit.
• Professionally painted original red in 2003.
• Shaved exterior emblems and insignia.
• APR Performance aluminum wing (upper foil removed)