- Ownership Status:
- I own it
- Turbo Type:
- GT35 Variant
- Transmission Type:
- Build Type:
- Drag Race
- PTE 6466 (.81 Open T4), Redjack Racing T4 Manifold, 4" exhaust, TiAL BOV, Redjack Racing SMIM, RCI Hi-z 2200cc injectors, RCI AFPR, RCI -8 feed and -6 return lines, fuel cell, 2x Bosch 044 fuel pumps, VRSF FMIC, Nitrous Express Nitrous Kit (Wet)
- 2.0L, Manley Turbo Tuff I-beams, Wiseco 1400 HD (10.5:1), GSC S3 Cams, HKS Cam Gears, FFOFH, ARP 1/2" head stud conversion, Force Engineering "Nasty Head", Supertech Dual Valve Springs, Manley 1mm Oversized valves
- Mods-EMS & Logging:
- DSM Link V3 Full, Innovate LC-1, Stewart Warner Digital Tach/Shiftlight, Stewart Warner electric oil pressure gauge, Speed Density
- Automatic Transmission built by dacowgod, Precision Industries Converter, Hurst Pro-matic II Shifter, Derale Transmission Cooler, Torque Solutions carrier bearing bushings, DSS 3.5" driveshaft, DSS upgraded rear axles, Paul Volk tubular rear subframe
- Megan Racing coil-overs, Rota Slipstreams with MT 26" Slicks, Full 10pt Roll Cage, Stroud Parachute, Overkill Fabrications Quick-Release Bumper Kit
Body: Seibon Hood, GT Fabrications Hatch, Carbonetics Doors and Sunroof Delete.
Car weighed 2425 lbs as a 5-speed.
- Parts Wishlist:
- More time to work on it.
- Broke the stock 7-bolt bottom end record with in 2012, hoping to make an 8-second pass with it someday.
Trouble Logging In or Staying Logged In?CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES! More info about this can be found here. If you still have trouble after clearing your browser's cookies and cache, reply to that thread and tell us what browser you're using and what device you're using.
- Eagle Talon TSi AWD
Share this Item
Log in/Register to remove this ad