- Ownership Status:
- I own it
- Transmission Type:
- Build Type:
- SBR FMIC, 2.5" SS piping intercooler piping, Evo10 10.5 split port MAP EF4 turbo, MAP custom manifold, o2 housing, and downpipe, 6 bolt TB, Magnus Intake Manifold, Custom Mandrel 3" exhaust , 2150cc FIC HighZ injectors, walbro 255 intank, walbro 255 inline, fuellab AFPR(E85), -6an stainless fuel lines, KCR 3k micron filter, 3" intake pipe, Calan Catch can, strut braces, R&M front sway bar, ram air headlight.
- 6 bolt block, Eagle 2.3 stroker crank, eagle rods, Wiesco pistons (40over), ACL race bearings, ARP main studs, micro-polished and balanced rotating assembly, mirror finish machining, Commetic MLS head gasket, MAP H11 head studs, 6 bolt head, stainless valves, stainless springs/retainers, comp 100200 cams, port matched and polished.
- Mods-EMS & Logging:
- DSMlink v3 full, glow-sh** gauging., LC-1 wideband.
- TRE 4th stage transmission, evo gears, 4 spider diff, quartermaster 7.25 twin disk clutch/flywheel, LSD rear diff
- Skunk2 coilover sleeves , KYB Gr2 struts, camber kit. XXR 527 wheels, stretched Nitto Neo Gen tires.
- Built this car for 6 years. parted it out and happened to run across the shell for sale again early Jan 2016. Here starts chapter 2!
Trouble Logging In or Staying Logged In?CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES! More info about this can be found here. If you still have trouble after clearing your browser's cookies and cache, reply to that thread and tell us what browser you're using and what device you're using.
Funfettie's Eclipse GST (AWD swap)
- Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
Share this Item
Log in/Register to remove this ad