- Ownership Status:
- I own it
- Turbo Type:
- Transmission Type:
- Build Type:
- Emissions delete, catch can, Ported 14b, Tubular O2 housing w/wastegate dump, Hallman ES MBC, Punishment Racing FMIC, 2G MAF, Walbro 255 HP, Fuel lab FPR, ARP head studs, Prosport boost gauge/oil pressure gauge
- Mods-EMS & Logging:
- Innovate MTX-L wideband, ECMlink V3
- Southbend stage 1 clutch
- Energy suspenion bushings all around, 3kGT VR4 brakes yet to be installed
- Parts Wishlist:
- coilovers, wilwood big brake kit, adjustable cam gears, 272 cams exh/intake, speed density, 850cc+ injectors.
- Got the car as a beat up shell, from a fellow dsm'r, spent a year and a half getting it put together and running. Made it as rust free as possible by cutting out panels, fabing up new ones and welding them in as well as giving it a good sand blasting on the underside followed with under coating. 3 years later I've got majority of the problems sorted out and mods have begun, all the time I spent imagining driving it was nothing compared to actually driving it. I absolutely love my dsm and couldn't be happier.
My over all plans are for a peppy reliable DD that can kind of do it all, day drag racing or at the circuit then just driver home and to work the next day.
My main goal is for 500 Crank hp, I'm well on my way but I'm sure things will change.
Trouble Logging In or Staying Logged In?CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES! More info about this can be found here. If you still have trouble after clearing your browser's cookies and cache, reply to that thread and tell us what browser you're using and what device you're using.
buhay6's Talon TSi AWD: From nothing to something
- Eagle Talon TSi AWD
Share this Item
Log in/Register to remove this ad