- Ownership Status:
- I own it
- Transmission Type:
- Build Type:
- Cold air intake,ported throttle body,aftermarket header and exhaust,mishimoto radiator,a/c delete,powersterring relocation,ecu relocation.
- Wiseco low compression pistons,Eagle rods,BC stage 2 cams,BC titanium valve springs and retainers,Gates racing timing belt,Gates tensioner pullys.
- Mods-EMS & Logging:
- boost/vacuum,oil pressure,water temp gauges,fans are connected to a toggle switch.
- Brembo front rotors,GST rear hub assembly conversion,Konig forward wheels(225/45/r17),Front and rear strut bars.
- Parts Wishlist:
- rebuild kit for turbo, mishimoto intercooler, Intercooler pipping,Megasquirt system,ajustable control arms for front and rear, custom header.
- Bought my car on July 15,2012 found it in the back on someones yard with a whole blown through the transmission. Got everything fixed on it and did the paint job myself(first time ever trying to paint a car but I did a pretty good job).In 2017 I had finally decided I wanted to do a turbo 420 build shortly after that my car finally started showing signs of bad piston rings with overheating and exhaust gas getting into my coolant, So me and my husband started on my rebuild.We had finally finished the build and on may 20,2018 my car cranked up for the first time with the new internals.My build is almost complete except we have to rebuild the turbo and get some of the few remaining parts.
Trouble Logging In or Staying Logged In?CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES! More info about this can be found here. If you still have trouble after clearing your browser's cookies and cache, reply to that thread and tell us what browser you're using and what device you're using.
- Mitsubishi Eclipse N/T
Share this Item
Log in/Register to remove this ad