- Ownership Status:
- I own it
- Transmission Type:
- Build Type:
- Borg Warner EFR 8374 on a T3 .83 AR IWG Turbine Housing | Customized Rev-Hard manifold (adapted T4 to T3) | ETS FMIC | DSMLink V3 + SD | Cyclone intake manifold (DCMLink controlled) | Fuel system: 450lph e85 Walbro + Boost-a-Pump, Aeromotive AFPR, AN-10 Fuel Rail, RCI 2200cc Injectors | 3in turbo back exhaust | 2G PS pump | Forward Facing oil filter housing with remote oil filter + 16x9" Setrab Air-to-Oil cooler | Remote mounted Optima | Fluidyne Radiator and Trans cooler | Relocated Saturn Alternator | Removed: AC, ABS, CC.
- 6-Bolt 2.4L 4G64: CP pistons, Eagle crank, Manley I-Beam rods | Kiggly 6-bolt girdle braces | ARP fasteners | Cometic 87mm MLS HG | SBR's Stage 5 Head | HKS 272's (straight up on 4G64 cam gears) | 3mm lifters | BSEK | Fluidampr harmonic dampener
- Mods-EMS & Logging:
- DSMLink v3 via HP netbook | MMCD via Palm IIIc | HKS IPM | Gauges: AutoMeter: Boost, Trans Temp & PLX wideband
- IPT built A\T Trans (Welded center diff) | Sinister's Restalled Torque Converter | South Bay Drive Line's reman'd center driveshaft | Kiggly's DIY 'diode' A\T shift mod (with a few added features for a street car)
- Polyurethane motor mounts, Energy Suspension bushings (chassis) | KYB AGX all around | Front (Cusco) Rear (RRE) Strut Bars | 3000GT VR4 quad piston front brakes w/SS lines, ABS delete. Volk & Bulfab (hybrid) front cross member. Bulfab mustache bar
- Parts Wishlist:
- a fresh coat of paint.
- Bought this car off a lot in 1997 & I've been wrenching on it ever since
Trouble Logging In or Staying Logged In?CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES! More info about this can be found here. If you still have trouble after clearing your browser's cookies and cache, reply to that thread and tell us what browser you're using and what device you're using.
94 Talon TSi AWD
- Eagle Talon TSi AWD
Share this Item
Log in/Register to remove this ad