- Ownership Status:
- I own it
Eagle Talon TSi
- Turbo Type:
- Transmission Type:
- Build Type:
- Small 16g
Full FMIC and hard piping
1g BOV, uncrushed and recirculated
CXRacing (ebay) dual core radiator
Manual boost controller
Walbro 255 hp , rewired
1000cc PTE low impedance injectors
FP cast exhaust manifold.
Tubular stainless O2 housing
3" catless exhaust (No emissions testing in WI!)
NGK BPR7ES plugs gapped to .022" for the moment
New plug wires
- ----Stock rebuilt shortblock:-----
New NPR (OE) pistons (.020" overbore)
Crank reconditioned and cut .25 mm
ACL race bearings
Replaced balance shaft bearings, kept balance shafts
Block decked .005"
*Note: It has a N/A 7 bolt block with a two-piece thrust. It has no oil squirters.
----Mildly build head:----
Web Cam 276/274 (Grind #: 453/228)
BC 1100 valve springs with stock retainers
ARP head studs torqued and re-torqued to 90 ft-lb
Felpro composite head gasket
Adjustable cam gears (I degreed them upon assembly)
New DNJ exhaust valves from rockauto
Head has been decked a total of .015" from me and previous owners.
Gates timing belt and component kit
170* Stant thermostat
All new seals/gaskets (even though it has already started leaking a little oil from somewhere near the front cover :(.... )
5w40 Shell Rotella synthetic
- Mods-EMS & Logging:
- ECMLink V3, Full
Mechanical oil pressure gauge
Mechanical boost gauge
- XTD stage 4 unsprung 6 puck clutch (Clutch pedal has been adjusted)
Fidanza aluminum flywheel, new friction plate.
Stainless clutch line
- Tokico illumina Shocks and Eibach springs (2.5" drop)
XXR 17x8.5 rims, currently with some cheap 225s for rubber
Power Stop z26 pads and rotors
- Parts Wishlist:
- 20g compressor housing and wheel. I want to convert my 16g into a td05 20g.
LSD or AWD swap
boost by gear setup
Another slimline fan (gets hot)
- I got this car my freshman year of college (2013). It had been thoroughly molested, but it was pretty much rust free. After driving it for a few years, I decided to do a proper build with it. My goals were/are to learn how to build an engine and tune.