- Ownership Status:
- I own it
Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
- Turbo Type:
- Transmission Type:
- Build Type:
- Road Course
- Bolt-on Modifications:
FMIC, 2.25" IC piping, extremepsi couplers, Tial BOV, Evo III Intake Manifold, 1G NT throttle body, FP Race exhaust manifold, HX35 w/BEP bolt-on turbine housing, Punishment Racing 02 housing converted to v-band, 3" SS downpipe, 3" SRS R1 SS exhaust, Bosch 2000cc injectors, aeromotive fuel rail, Aeromotive AFPR w/ gauge, Race Parts Solutions in-line SS fuel filter, SS fuel lines, Walboro 450 E85 pump, Buschur COP with Dynatec ignition box, Fidanza cam gears, FP 4" intake, Tial mvs 38 wastegate, forward facing oil filter housing, crushed water pipe, mishimoto x-line radiator, mishimoto coolant temp sensor adapter, Mishimoto 25 Row Oil cooler, Mishimoto coolant reservoir, Mishimoto Radiator cap, Moroso oil pan, Moroso sealed battery box, Moroso cut off switch, Moroso battery terminals, FTP 4an vacuum line set up, FTP 10an catch can lines, FTP 12an oil drain line, Driven 12.9" steering wheel, Driven quick release, Sparco hub adapter, Carbonetics AB hood(ready for shipping), Carbonetics rear diffuser(ready for shipping) aerocatch 120-2100 hood pins wit upgraded steel rods
- Engine Internals:
6-bolt block .020 over, ARP classic head studs, Wiseco 9:0 pistons, Eagle H beam rods, ARP main studs, BSE, Kiggly crank trigger, Kiggly HLA pressure regulator, Fel-Pro HD MLS headgasket, HKS 272 cams, Crower valve springs, Crower Titanium retainers, ferrea valve seals,
DEI wrapped downpipe with silicone, DEI cool tape intake, lower I/C pipe, water pipe, DEI cool pad oil pan, extremepsi phenolic intake gasket.
- Mods-EMS & Logging:
- Ecmlink V3 on speed density, aem digital - boost, oil pressure, oil temp, coolant temp, wideband, Fuel pressure gauges,A-pillar triple pod, Ortiz Hvac triple dash pod, Ortiz Dual center vent pod.
- Drivetrain Modifications:
Stock 5-speed tranny, SS clutch line, ACT 2600 PP & 6-puck disk , 12-lb chromoly flywheel, Stock Rear LSD, Prothane mount inserts, solid shifter cable bushings, Torque Solutions Drive Shaft Bushings, Torque solutions 12mm exhaust hangars, Fluidampr crank pully, ARP crank pulley bolts, Boston Hatcher rear diff bushings, Split motorsports rear aluminum subframe bushings.
- Suspension Modifications:
HP Design RP5's 18x8, 235/40/18 Bridgestone RE71R tires, G-loc R16 front brake pads(track only) G-loc R10 rear brake pads(track only), Outlander Brake upgrade with SS brake lines. drilled and slotted rotors all around, FEAL 441 road race coil overs, Paul Volk LCA and rear toe arms, Bobby'S adjustable rear wishbone, Bobby's bump steer kit, mishimoto locking wheel nuts, Porshe brake ducts.
- Parts Wishlist:
- TMZ Built tranny, TMZ transfer case, trans cooling system, feal 443 suspension, cage, aero work, Driven seats, Driven Harnesses, 18x10.5 rims
- Started in dsm in 1999 when I met brent rau back when I lived in minnesota. He worked at a shop called "speedwerks" at the time and helped build my first dsm a 1996 gs-t. Was making 363fwhp. From there I built a 1992 tsi as well, and then swapped all my gs-t parts to a 1995 gsx which was then upgraded and made 456awhp.
I sold that car to buy an engagement ring for my wife. And pay for our wedding in 2007.
My brother is a road racing instructor owner of http://proformancecoaching.com
My brother and I always talked about me building an eclipse for road racing. So that's how this car came to be.