- Ownership Status:
- I own it
- Turbo Type:
- Transmission Type:
- Build Type:
- Walbro 255, Aeromotive AFPR, Rail to Filter and Rail to Return 6AN line kit, MBC set for 13lbs, Cold Air Intake, Hard SMIC Piping with crushed 1g BOV, Kinigawa Adjustable waste gate.
- 16g, FP manifold, ARP Head studs at 95 ft lbs, E85 sensor, IAT sensor, Omni 4 bar MAP sensor, on Speed Density setup.
- Mods-EMS & Logging:
- ECMLink V3, Innovate LC2 Wide Band.
- ForcedFour SmartShiftBox 100.1 TCU
- Volk Metal Craft 3 piece tubular front end.
- Parts Wishlist:
- Ah, who knows.... ;-)
I have plenty of extra go fast parts.
- Found this nicely maintained auto car and it really is a car that I had been looking for for a long time. Recent timing belt and 13b rebuild. 177000 miles and sounds very good. Still has factory cat on it and spare tire package. Came with the dealer window sticker.
Trouble Logging In or Staying Logged In?CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES! More info about this can be found here. If you still have trouble after clearing your browser's cookies and cache, reply to that thread and tell us what browser you're using and what device you're using.
Street Build 1992 Talon TSI 6/4 AUTO
- Eagle Talon TSi AWD
Share this Item
Log in/Register to remove this ad