- Ownership Status:
- I own it
- Turbo Type:
- Transmission Type:
- Build Type:
- Not many really, the appearance will look like a Stock Galant VR-4 with a evo-3 engine swap.
I'll might install my flex fuel set up and spark-tec COP set up as soon as the car is running and sorted out.
- - 4g63 2.0 vin number matching block
- wiseco pistons
- Eagle rods
- Balance Shaft eliminator kit
- King XP main / rod bearings
- ARP head studs
- Cometic MLS head gasket
- heavily Ported hyundai 1.6L 43cc head
- GSC zero tick lifters w/upgraded "stiff" springs
- EPN SS Valves
- 3 angle valve job
- Brian Crower springs/Titanium retainers
- EPN Bronze valve guides
- Gates kevlar Timing belt
- AEM cam gears W/ ARP bolts
- EVO 3 intake
- Mods-EMS & Logging:
- - ECM link full
PLX Touch screen Multi-Gauge that displays wideband,vac/boost,fluid temp, fluid pressure all in one display
- The transmission will be heading out to jacks soon for an EVO 3 spec build, which will include a their 4 spider center diff and a Quaife front diff.
I also have a 4 bolt rear end that will also be going into this car as soon as it back up and boosting.
- - Hotbits DT-2 Rally spec coilover suspension.
- Ingalls rear adjustable upper control arms
- OEM spoke wheels (two sets) one for off road one for street
- Parts Wishlist:
- - JDM front mount intercooler
- JDM rear window with wiper
- evo 1 vented hood or JDM vr-4 vented hood
- I found this Non running low mileage Galant VR-4 in AZ on craigslist in March 2017, It's a second owner car that was all stock oem, non running from being overheated multiple times and abandoned for 5 years.
My initial goal before tear down was to keep this car 100% stock, But after digging further into the car the likeliness of that became near impossible because of the severity of the damaged parts.
so this is what i built....
I hope you enjoy it.