- Ownership Status:
- I own it
- Turbo Type:
- GT35 Variant
- Transmission Type:
- Build Type:
- FP HTA3582 turbo (the last version of it, 2014, using the smaller compressor housing with 84mm inlet).
Magnus V3 Cast Aluminum Intake Manifold.
GSC S2 cams.
ETS 3.5" race intercooler.
BOOMBA throttle body 75 MM.
Megan downpipe, custom test pipe (Andre at Pina Motorsports), Megan 3" catback exhaust.
Fuelab 515 fuel pressure regulator.
FIC 1650cc high-Z injectors.
Resistor pack removed.
Flex fuel sensor.
Fuel pumps are 2 Walbro 255's in series. One in-tank, and one in-line. The inline is boost activated at boost onset, and is unpowered the rest of the time.
Fuel lines are Redhorse Performance hose and fittings. They are all -6AN all the way back to the tank. These are some really good hoses and fittings.
ER custom 3.5" diameter Speed Density intake pipe with K&N filter.
Moroso aluminum oil pan, part # 20960, has trap door baffles for slosh control.
Shearer Fab tubular exhaust manifold and hot parts kit made in 2009 (for T3 inlet turbos, designed to fit a T31 turbine housing into the stock position so it lines up with the stock downpipe position).
Tial V44 wastegate.
Turbine housing is a T31 cast iron piece from ATP with 2.5" 4-bolt outlet, 0.63a/r, made for the GT35 turbine section, coated by Tirado in Texas. Turbine housing casting says "Garrett" on it.
Aftermarket oil cooler connected to the 1990 oil filter housing.
Wix 51381 oil filter.
Brad Penn 20w-50 motor oil.
FP 4AN inline turbo oil Filter with .030" orifice (black).
3 electric cooling fans (1 pusher, 2 pullers). They run all the time, hot or cold. Actually they run whenever the primary (intank) fuel pump is running.
Avid black steel motor mounts 75A durometer urethane.
Ignition system is stock (power transistor and coil pack).
NGK Iridium IX spark plugs BPR7EIX at .017" gap.
NGK plug wires (blue).
Koyo radiator w Gates Racing hoses.
TurboXS type H blow-off valve.
New non-cruise throttle cable from Mitsu obsolete parts warehouse!
Miata small battery (regular lead-acid chemistry) NAPA part # BAT 7581R "Legend 75" .
CTEK MUS 4.3 Fully Automatic 8 Step Battery Charger LOL.
Bosch AL4008X alternator 90 amp rated hope this doesn't catch fire LOL.
HALOTRON fire extinguisher.
- English Racing SLR 2.2 liter (short-long-rod). Wiseco reduced compression height HD pistons for 2.2 liter, 9:1 compression ratio , 153mm R&R rods, 94mm stroke Eagle crank, Kiggly Racing Main Girdle.
English Racing "Stage 5" race ported cylinder head, o-ringed, GSC super alloy valves 1mm oversize, GSC no-tick lifters.
Basic block and head are 6 bolt 1g DSM.
- Mods-EMS & Logging:
- ECMLink - with flex fuel updated firmware.
I sent my good shape no leaky capacitors 1990 original non-eprom ecu to ECM Tuning. They checked it out and did the eprom conversion.
GM Flex fuel sensor.
GM style Omni Power 4-bar MAP sensor for speed density.
Running speed density with no IAT sensor.
Gauges are: Autometer Tach, AEM Tru-Boost boost controller and gauge, AEM Wideband UEGO air/fuel gauge/controller, AEM oil pressure gauge.
AEM 30-2400 Boost Control Solenoid.
Mitsu OEM narrow band O2 sensor for closed loop operation.
- Lucas English '91 tranny, welded center diff, 4-bolt LSD rear end from '93, ACT MB1-XTSS w street disk, ACT streetlite flywheel, rebuilt driveshaft - with new OEM parts. Installs done by PINA Motorsports in Kent Washington. Hanger bearings modified by Lucas English to stiffen up the rubber parts with hot-melt plastic glue.
- H&R springs, KYB AGX struts, brembo sport rotors w stock calipers, Enkei 18" GF1 wheels.