Reviewed by ThatDudeInBlue
- Ownership Status:
- I own it
Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
- Turbo Type:
- Transmission Type:
- Build Type:
- Mishimoto 2 bar radiator, Mishimoto Fan Shroud kit, Mishimoto radiator hoses and Mishimoto Radiator cap. 3 inch straight pipe from turbo and picked up a set of EDM Tailights. Soon to own a set of European corners and folding mirrors
- VRSF Front mount kit from Vr speed Factory
- Mods-EMS & Logging:
- Aem Air fuel ratio gauge and Aem digital boost gauge.
- Aluminum shift plate bushings and replaced the non exist shifter bushings.
- Enkei rpf1s 17x9, Bc Racing BR Coilovers, Federal 595ss tires
- Parts Wishlist:
- CTVS Gen1 Brake upgrade, Evo8 rears
CCW Classics 2 piece( coming by the end of 2017) 17x9 +35 offset
Fresh Dash or dash cover, Evo 9 SSL Leather seats
Dsm Link V3, Walbro 255lph , Factory Evo 8 injectors
Edm Corners(Coming Soon), Edm Fenders
VRSF intercooler Kit(ordered)
- Picked it up all factory besides some ugly ass wheels. Car had 91k miles when i got it. The plans for the car is slowly build it up correctly. The ultimate goal for the car is see 350whp on stock block and build another 6 bolt on the side to handle 600+ with all the other goodies to go along with it. Since these cars are usually built for straight line, imma venture in the road race area with it.